Religare Securities is one of the largest full-service stock brokers in India. Let us run through a detailed understanding of the Religare Brokerage charges, Review & Demat Account.
Religare Securities Review & Ratings
About Religare Securities Ltd
Religare Securities Ltd as a part of REL (Religare Enterprise Limited), is one of the leading multi-asset class retail broking and distribution platforms serving across India. The Broker has a strong customer base of around 1 million and a huge presence in about 500 cities of India.
Religare is a member of major exchanges like the NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, USE and a depository participant (DP) with NSDL and CDSL. It offers the facility to trade in Equity, Derivatives, Currency Mutual Fund, Bonds, IPOs and Commodity (through its subsidiary Religare Commodities Limited). RSL also offers TIN facilitation & PAN facility at select branches and works as an NSDL-appointed enrolment agency for Aadhaar UID (Unique Identification Number) and an AMFI-registered mutual fund distributor which is unique among brokers.
Trading with Religare can be done by using any of the following ways: online, call n trade or by visiting your nearest branch. Here it is mandatory to have a depository account along with trading account with Religare.
The Broker has a team of professionals to support all customer queries over phone and Emails though most clients are not very satisfied with the overall customer service. Call n trade can be done by paying Rs 10 per call with a maximum of Rs.50/- per day in a particular segment. Although this cost changes from time to time and also depends upon the amount of money invested/trading done. There is a lot of flexibility and bargain on this counter.
Religare Products & Services
List of products & services addressed by Religare securities
Religare Securities Products
- Equity- Smart investments in equity through intelligent tools like Portfolio Tracker and Smart Stock Screener. Exposure margin of 5 times initially and time value is 30 days with an 18% ROI.
- Derivatives-POWER F&O from Religare is the next generation real-time (tick by tick streaming) price analytics & trading platform for traders. It provides reliable & quality information, visuals, heat-map, strategies, alerts and market data to help traders find the right opportunities for successful trading.
- Commodities- those trading in commodity must have an account in Religare. We recommend Religare here. For heavy traders, Religare’s RIA platform offers streaming quotes to enable instant decision making.
- Currency – trade in all four currencies
- Mutual Fund- Through Religare’s platform, you can buy/sell any of the 5000+ available mutual fund schemes from more than 30 mutual fund houses without any extra cost incurred.
Religare Securities Services
- Mobile Trading
- Demat Account-Facility to avail lifetime AMC free account with Rs.2500 as one time AMC charges under the BANDHAN GREEN plan. Again these charges are negotiable. So do go for a kill when it comes to bargain.
- Trading Account
- PMS services
- Pan online
Religare Securities Brokerage Charges & Fees
Religare charges nominal Brokerage & AMC Fees, let us look into the same
Religare Brokerage Charges
<50,000 investment – intraday (0.04) paise and delivery (0.40) paise
50000 – intraday (0.02) and delivery (0.20) paise
50k to below 1 lakh – intraday (0.015) and delivery (0.15) paise
1 lakh and above – intraday (0.01) and delivery (0.1) paise
Above brokerage charges levied by Religare are for equity and these charges vary while trading in Commodity, currencies or derivatives. We found out that the brokerages offered are very much client specific. The more you trade the lesser the brokerages and vice versa.
Religare Demat Account Opening Fees
Demat account opening charge is Rs 500. But this amount is refundable in the form of brokerage incurred within one year period.
The trading account opening is absolutely free.
One good thing about Religare is that they don’t charge any account maintenance charge. Although these are the latest information available to date, these firms do change the price/fee/charges without prior notice.
Religare Securities Offers
Here is the list of Religare Securities Offers
- Free Demat Account
- Free Trading Account
- Zero AMC Fees
- Refundable Brokerage of Rs.500
Religare Securities Trading Platforms
Auto-generated watch-list for your deposit and holdings.
Religare’s Smart Stock Screener is an intelligent tool, allows you to define a set of criteria and parameters like minimum and maximum share price, dividend yield, PE ratio, etc. based on your investment strategy.
Another tool called Religare Securities Smart Portfolio Tracker will help you track the performance of your investments by calculating the movements of your holdings.
Religare supports web-based, terminal-based and mobile app-based trading platforms
The online share trading web portal of Religare Securities has the ability to work on slow internet speed as well. Powered by smart features like valuable and insightful research reports and advanced self-research tools like Star Ratings and Tech Scan is quite helpful. Religare Online trading also offers exclusive research that enabled a trading platform for derivatives customers.
Religare POWER F&O
Real-time (tick by tick streaming) price analytics & trading platform for traders in the Derivatives market. It provides high-quality information, visuals, heat-map, strategies, alerts and market data making the trading experience smoother.
Religare ODIN DIET
Comprehensive trading software that can be downloaded on your desktop for trading in cash, derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, currencies, and commodities all in just one screen. It is power-packed with useful features like advanced portfolio tracker, live market watch, stock screener, technical analysis of stocks and many more.
Religare “Trade on the Go”
Religare’s mobile trading app gives you the freedom to trade anytime anywhere across Equities, Derivatives, Commodities & Currencies at your fingertips.
Religare Securities Advantages & Disadvantages
Here is the list of advantages & disadvantages
- Smooth & Swift services
- Brokerage charges are competitive too
- Offers on AMC & brokerage charges
- No 3 in 1 account
- No automated trading
- Trading on Mac desktop is a clumsy affair,
- Lacks live chat facilities
Pay only ₹20 per order for Intraday, F&O, Currencies, and Commodities.